Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Item For Sale..............

This listing is for a laminated quilling work template. It contains a grid with spokes for snowflake design.

Printed on heavy card stock with a professional laser printer. Also use 3m thermo laminating sheet for durability and protection. Template measures 8.5" x 11".

Easy to wipe off. Glue comes off with ease and your quilled piece lifts right off. As you can see by the pictures, I have pins in mine. The pins goes in with out any problem. Just lay the template on top of your quilling board.

My template contains markings for placement of pins for husking. The template I am selling does not contain those guides unless you request it. I will put the pin marks according to the standard in husking free of charge. So, if you want the guide for husking, include a note to seller upon check out or send me an email after purchase:  mysticjenn@gmail.com.

$3.00 with FREE SHIPPING
Petty much covers my cost in supplies and shipping and small amount for time.










No comments: