Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Card for Crafter's Companion Challenge #2

Good morning everyone..  it has been a little while since I posted.  But I am here today with a new card I created for a challenge on Its A Crafters Companion blog.  I did use the Ultimate Crafter's Companion to score my fold line for the card.  The challenge was to use the colors yellow and orange.  The papers used were some of my own that I designed.  I used blendable markers to create the stems for the flowers and stickers for the sentiments.  Below is the card I created. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [02 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

Daniele said...

thank you for joining us at IaCC lovely zingy card with a lovely sentiment hugs from Daniele

Unknown said...

I love your paper and the sentiments are brill
Thx for joining IACCCB. Keep an eye open the new challenge will be up tonight, had a bit of technikal problam but should be fine now
hugs
Ildiko