Wednesday, March 24, 2010

By Request - Cricut Design Studio Cut File - the Cricut Bug Face

Hi everyone..

I am back with another file.  I can not take credit for creating the file.  I may have downloaded it from Customcrops.com but not sure.  All I know is the first name of the creator is Jan.  Jan - if you read this, thank you for sharing the file.

I was browsing the cricut message boards the other day and a couple people were trying to find this file.  I just happened to have downloaded one a couple weeks ago.


I hope this is what you were looking for.
Have a great day

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [24 Mar 10:04pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria