Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Cousin Daryl

I am posting today to explain my MIA status lately.  My cousin had been battling leukemia for over 2 years.  I had posted a mini book that I made of our childhood.  He and his brother, Travis lived next door to me growing up and they were more like brothers to me then cousins.

I am sad to say that we lost Daryl this past weekend.  He lost his battle with leukemia.  Daryl passed on Saturday, May 15, 2005 and will be sadly missed.

http://www.jamesstumpfuneralhome.com/Obituary/05May/Horne.htm

2 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

So sorry for your loss.

Bonnie said...

Jenn, I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

The Leukemia/Lymphoma Society is one of our "favorite" charities as our 3 year old granddaughter has Leukemia. I look forward to the day when LLS will no longer need donations because a cure will have been found for these insidious diseases.