Saturday, January 29, 2011

Challenges and Design Team Call

Good morning everyone...   ok..  here is the scoop.  I am going to try to have a new challenge every month.  I am going to try to have projects due around mid month.  I understand that many other blogs have due dates at the end. 

Here is what I am looking for.......................

SPONSORS.....  I have sent a couple inquiries but if you want to sponsor a challenge let me know....

DESIGN TEAM:  I am also looking to put together a design team.  I think I want to start with 7..  knowing me I will probably choose more  LOL...  I am going to do my best to stick to my 7...  It will  be for a period of 6 months since right now there will only be one challenge a month unless more is necessary.  E-mail Me  if you are interested with a pic of a recent project and your crafting background.  Also if you have ever been on any other design teams and if so, which ones.  New designers welcome..  you do not need to have served on a team before to be considered.  The dead line to submit an application is next Saturday, Feb 5, 2011 at Midnight...

Don't forget about my current challenge.  Click the pic of the cartridge at the top of my blog.

No comments: