Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Laoyout of The Year

Good morning!  I just wanted to share my first 12 x 12 page for the year.  I need to play catch up and start getting my photos from 2010 scrapped.  This one is from the major snow storm that hit the north east US last Feb.  We were with out power for a week and had 2 feet of snow on the ground.

I used MTC to cut my title and the large snow flakes.  The snow flakes I snagged from the MTC gallery.  Don't know who created them.  The smaller snowflakes are from a MS punch.  I am also including the sketch I created.  I have only been scrapbooking for a little over a year.  I have not done very much because of time.  I am still a novice.



1 comment:

Cathie in UT said...

Great layout and I like the way you overlapped the snowflakes onto the pictures.