Friday, January 14, 2011

Next Contest.......... Win a Seasonal or Mini Cartridge

OK..   You are going to have to do some work here...  this is a challenge that will end Sunday, Feb 13 at 11:59pm.  

Create a Valentines Day Card for someone special in your life.  You MUST use your Cricut machine.  Be creative...  I will have a panel of professional bloggers vote for their fav's..  I will not be part of the voting process.  Your post must be in the MrLinky no later than Feb 13 11:59pm.  Do not link to your entire blog. just to your post with your card..

You will be judged on orginality and technique.

RULES:

  • You must be a follower or subscribe to my blog
  • Must use your cricut machine
  • Spread the word
  • One Entry Per Person

The winner will receive a mini or seasonal cartridge.  Could be April Showers or Winter Lace..etc...  you get the picture.  I am not being specific because I want to make sure it is one the winner doesn't already have.  The winner will be given a list to choose from.

The winner will also have the opportunity to be a guest designer.  I am going to start my challenges again.  For now it will be monthly and depends on popularity, may go to bi weekly

Good Luck!!!!



5 comments:

bcriminger said...

Can we enter more than once?

brandicriminger@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

I've got mine done and just need a few more minutes to get it posted.

Sue S. said...

I entered the challenge. My card doesn't seem to compare to the wonderful creations I see here. Thanks for sponsoring this challenge.

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Great challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful giveaway, thanks!