Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Winner Of My Blog Candy....

Good morning everyone!  The day has come that you all have been waiting for.  I used random.org to pick the winning number for the one year subscription to the new Bug magazine.... 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................................................................

The winner is Heidi..  the number was number 7.  So the person with the 7th comment is the winner.  Heidi, I need you to contact me with your mailing address so that I can get that subscription for you and congrats!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much and I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! It's almost my birthday too so I'm going to say Thanks for the GREAT birthday present! I really appreciate it and can't wait to read it!!!! I sent my info to you via email!