Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 2011 Monthly Challenge

Hey guys and gals... I am finally getting to posting my July challenge. Please make sure you do read the rules under the challenges link in the nav bar.


The challenge is to create a project with your interpratation of July's theme... "A Slice of Summer". What do you think of when you hear the phrase "A slice of summer".. Submittion closes Sunday July 31 at 11:59PM.


Prize... This cute camera mini book ready for your pictures. It is the same one featured in my last video.




Now.. here is some inspiraiton from members of my design team......



Janetlynne




Brandi



Gloria M


Judy-Ann

Meg


Insert your link to your project below.



2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Super cute mini album. I added my entry. Thanks for the inspiration.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Janetlynne said...

Cute Card...thanks for joining the challenge