Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Afternoon With Lisa From Mini Album Scraps Ning Group

Good evening.  I have been waiting to get this video together. I joined this awesome ning group.  Out of all of the groups that I have joined, this one is one of my favs...  It is called Mini Album Scraps.  To sweeten the deal, the owner of the group lives only 15 - 20 minutes away from me!!!!  Her name is Lisa...  Hi LISA!!  I got to go visit her this past weekend.  I picked up an order from her store..  she sells Tim Holtz stuff..  and she gave me a bunch of goodies to go along with my purchase.  My video got cut off because my batteries in my camera died..  I didn't get to show the spounges for the Tim Holtz applicator or all the die cuts she gave me to bring home and .30  12 x 12 chipboard pieces.

Here is the video


3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

That is so cool!!

Cheryl said...

How fun and cool!


Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

JustaFewDesigns said...

So awesome you live next to Lisa. I don't have any scrappy/crafty friends around me! I love your blog...and i have to agree MAS is the best NING site to date!!
Nice to meet you...
xoxo
Elsa