Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 2011 Challenge and New Moon Tag Swap

Good evening faithful followers..  I bring you this evening the challenge for August.  Then after that I will post my latest YouTube video of my New Moon Tags.

Theme:  Back To School
Project: Card, LO, Banner
Specifics:  Use a stamp of some sort, the rest is up to you
Deadline:  August 31, 2011

As usual, please read my challenge guidelines by clicking the link in the nav bar.  Any questions just drop me a line. 

Glitter Babe Digis stepped up to the plate again this month and is our sponsor again.  The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to her store.

Here are a few examples from my design team:
Meg


Judy-Ann

Janetlynne





-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my new moon tags...  below is the YouTub Video


3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty tag!!!
Paula

CraftyJAR said...

love the tag! I think it has enough on it. Just gorgeous.
Judy

Stef H said...

fabulous cards ladies.

thank you so much for letting me sponsor. sheer joy!

hugs :)