Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winner of July 2011 Challenge and Ramblings

Good evening ladies...  First of all I want to announce the winner of the camera mini album, chosen by random number...  drum roll please..........

Congrats to Sugarlips..  the random number was 5..   Please contact me with your shipping info.
Thanks to everyone who played along.  All of your projects were great.  Tomorrow I hope to get all of the design teams projects up for August's challenge...  I will say that Glitterbabe Digi's will be sponsoring another challenge here on Paper This and That.  Another hint is back to school.  The rest of the details you will find out tomorrow.

I found this great new place to hang out...  it is a mini album scrapbooking group called Mini Album Scraps. Tons of swaps going on..  they take extensive measures to prevent flakers ( swappers who do not full fill their end of a swap).  It is safe and lots of fun.  You can almost always find some gals chatting in the chat window.  I will be posting some of my swap projects as I complete them.  If you say pretty please with a cherry on top I may give you a sneak peak at my Twilight New Moon Tags for a swap on Mini Album Scraps.  :)

Until Tomorrow...  have projects to work on, not to mention having to get some sleep sometime tonight.  Had an exhausting day at work today..  I am tired..  don't even know how much work on my tags I will get done.

No comments: