Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Been A While.. Free Rosette SVG Files

Hello ladies and gents...   I know I have been MIA...  I have been very busy.  As I mentioned before, I am working 2 jobs, managing a house hold, trying to find some kind of time to craft..  but tonight I had a few minutes and had some fun playing with rosettes.  I created 2 svg files and actually cut one of them and made a rosette. 






Above are 3 pictures of my file that I created to look like one of the rosettes on the new Cricut Cartridge "Ribbons and Rosettes"  I am pleased with how it turned out.  I cut my file at 1.5" high with the keep proportions lock on.  I then used my MS scoreboard and scored every 1/4" and did an accordion fold.
You can download this file by clicking here 

.This one was created to look like the EK Success punch.  I will probably be making more files soon.  You can download this file by clicking here  ...

Hope you enjoy the files....  Til next time....   Happy Crafting

28 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much for sharing the rosettes, Jenn. I love the way these turn out.

Caroline said...

very pretty, thanks for sharing :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome files- II am not too swift at the MTC and the files- but want to use this file to make a rosette- love this! Thanks so much- I appreciate your time and talent!

Alice said...

Great files. Rosettes are all the rage and you just made it easier to make some awesome ones. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

donna said...

thank you for sharing..

craftysals creative corner said...

many thanks

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing what you mangaged to squeek in today....hope more time opens up for you to craft to your hearts content.

Laura

Unknown said...

These are beautiful rosettes. I look forward to using them a lot!
Thank you.

Jeannette aka Jnett said...

Thank you. These look lovely. Can't wait to give them a try.

bck said...

Thanks for sharing!!

LA said...

Thanks can't wait to use them

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous files! Very useful. TFS

Karel Hamilton said...

These are awesome files. Thanks so much for sharing them with me!

Tammy said...

Thank you so very much for these files---it's amazing how you can create these:) be so blessed............................Beyond Measure
tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com
(not published yet)

crotnem said...

TFS these, hope they cut well on my Cricut E

Alicia B said...

These are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your file with us! *Hugs*

Trisha said...

beautiful job on all of these! Thank you for sharing!

Ruth G said...

I've wanted to try making rosettes, but without a Scoring board of some kind, thought it wouldn't be much fun. Thanks for making it a whole lot easier (and making such interesting petals!)

Lola said...

Thanks so much! I've been wanting to try these out for crafts and now I have a great file to give it a go. Thanks again.

Raven said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I've seen these and thought I'd like the punch but was hoping someone would be able to recreate these in a cut file.

Rosemere Cordeiro said...

Thank you for sharing..

MaryEllen said...

thanks

Coleen said...

Very pretty Jenn. Thanks for sharing.

Coleen in Ukraine
making mini-book on yahoo

Annette said...

lovely - thanks so much, Jenn!

Sue in CT said...

Very pretty rossettes. TFS

CraftinGranny said...

Thank you so very much for the svg files and for sharing your talent with us. Have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. "Hugs"

Jessica Buffa said...

Glad you are back. Hope all is well and so nice of you to share the files!
:O)
Jessica

Miriam said...

Thank you so much! I was looking for a rosette pattern I could cut with SCAL to top a decorated baby food jar. This is perfect!