Friday, December 26, 2014

Santa Was Good To Me

Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year and Santa was good to you.  He definitely  was good to me.  I got my new Cricut Explore and in my stocking was the Bluetooth adapter and the scoring stylus.  I got to play with my toy for a little while yesterday morning before going to my parents for dinner.  I made a couple projects just to try out the pen and the scoring stylus.  I made the starting project...  the Thank You card that I think everyone makes when they first set up their machine and I made a gift card holder from one of the Make It Now projects in Design Space.  I have a feeling I am going to be doing a lot of playing this weekend.  Unfortunately, I had to go to work today and can't play until later tonight or tomorrow.







I am so loving this machine.  I thought long an hard about my good ole Expression machine.  I really don't need 2 machines.  I was going to hold on to it as a back up but I decided to sell it.  I am including the the juke box that lets you load 6 cartridges at a time instead of 1 and 14 cartridges. Also, I have the deep housing blade for the Expression which I am including.  The only thing about the cartridges is that they are already linked to my Cricut account.  Did that long before I got my Explore and even before the Explore was even created.  But the carts do work when loaded in the machine to cut.  Just can't link them to another account.  If you are interested, you can email me  mysticjenn@gmail.com.

No comments: