Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine's Day Window Cling Project

One more post for tonight.  I created these window clings using my Cricut Explore......  I love my Explore.  It cut like a charm.  Now, I just need more colors of window clings..hehehe.

Can't tell you what cartridges I used because I just did a search in the image library for hearts and for Happy Valentine's Day phrase.  I searched all images.  One heart I had to purchase for 99 cents but I don't mind.  I liked the heart and now I own it.






It is nothing big, but I was playing with my Explore.  I have only used it to cut paper and card stock.  I was a bit afraid to try anything else.  But I finally took the plunge.  I have a bunch of vinyl that I need to start using that are unopened.  I also bought printable vinyl.  It is still unopened too. But the window cling is a start.

This is being entered into the current Valentines Day Project challenge over on Fantabulous Cricut.

No comments: