Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Few Cards and Videos

Good morning!!!

I am going to share a few of cards that I have made recently.  I also have a couple of videos on how I made a couple of them.

This first cad was made for my cousin's wife whose Grandfather passed away this passed weekend.  I created it using my Cricut Explore machine (it is the only machine I have, sold my Expression) and Design Space. My patreons will have access to the Design Space File. Sorry that they are sideways, I tried to get them rotated but they are still uploading sideways.



Here is another Sympathy Card I made for one of my co-workers who lost his grandmother.


The last card for today is a Thank You card.  I sent this off today to the Cricut team to show my appreciation of their dedication to bring a high quality machine and outstanding customer service.


Here is the video of how I assembled my Design Space file, the welding and slicing etc. and putting the card together after I cut it


No comments: