Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Live Card Making Workshop Saturday June 20th

Good evening....

I am going to hold a card making workshop online Saturday June 20th at 10am Eastern time.  The time could change if that will not work for the majority of the attendees.  How this is going to work is I am going to feature the Taste of Summer Paper pack and stamp set that is only available during the Month of May.  Those who purchase it from me will be sent an invite to a live video conference and we will all create together.  The workshop is free to those who purchase the items from me.

At the end of this post, I will list links to the items you need to purchase from me to be able to attend the for free and then a list of optional items.   If you do not purchase the products from me, you can still attend for a $12 fee.

The 20th of June gives you a month to get your stuff.  Now, you do need to order the Taste of Summer paper and stamp by the end of the May because after May 31 it will no longer be available.


Items Needed


You will need ink, a stamping block, adhesive, 3D foam tape or Dimensionals, may use some bakers twine  and any embellishments you may wish to add.  The following items are suggestions but not required to have free access to the workshop.

1512  Bonding Memories™ Glue   ..... $7.95
Z1151  3-D Foam Tape         $5.95

Those are just a few suggestions.  There are many other colors of inks to choose from.  Choose what you like or use what you already have
You may purchase directly from my site or email me your list of items and I will send you an invoice via PayPal.  Prices do not include shipping and handling and tax.  Shipping will be the minimal $4.95 then what ever your sales tax is in your state.  Items will ship directly to your door.




No comments: