Saturday, July 11, 2015

Graduation Card

Good afternoon everyone.  I just finished making a graduation card for one of my DH's customers daughter.  He had no idea what her school colors are or which high school she graduated from.  So, I played it safe and went with just black and white.


I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card.  But I used my Close To My Heart  Diploma Day stamp set. The inside says "Hooray Its Your Graduation Day".  

On the front, I used white daisy CTMH card base and layered it with black and another layer of white daisy card stock.  I used my new Big Shot to emboss the white layer using swiss dots.  Then I took a strip of black and embossed it with a kind of stripe pattern embossing folder. Then used my Cricut Explore for the sentiment.

The sentiment was done using the slice feature in Design Space.  Then I found the cap and diploma in the image library in Design Space.  I came from the Classroom June - July Cartridge.  But I will share my file.  Click Here to access the file.  You need to be logged into Design Space.

I made a few other cards this past week and will post them sometime in the next couple of days.

No comments: