Sunday, October 18, 2015

Card Shares

Hey everyone.....

I just wanted to share come cards that I made this past week.  I had a lot going on and didn't get to record  videos on these.

The first card I made for my step son.  He needed some invitations made for his birthday party.  I used a stamp set from Close To My Heart that is exclusive to the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I stamped the cupcake, the sentiment and on the inside the date time RSVP Etc. all from the same stamp set.  I had Adrian color the cupcake with our Shinhan Twin Tip Markers. He picked out the color scheme and paper.




The next card I made for my mother's birthday.  I used paper from my stash and I had all these layout plans but changed them because the paper was too pretty to cover up.  The Label was created using coordinating cuts and stamps from Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge by Close To My Heart  The inside leaf is from the the same Art Philosophy Cartridge that the previous card used.



No comments: