Saturday, April 16, 2016

[ VIDEO ] Birthday Card Using A Double Stencil Technique

Good morning everyone...  ooops it is almost afternoon.  Where did the time go?????

I played this morning in my craftroom.  My other half and older step son went out to Powerline Park in St Clairsville OH for their spring open.  So, they loaded up the Can Am Commander side by side and off they went for the day.  Probably the only kid appropriate event at that park.

Anyhow, Here is a card that I made this morning using a technique that I learned on Stamp Nation called double stencil technique.  The video is a little longer because I didn't do any speeding up of the video.


Products Used:

Tsukineko Full-Size StazOn Multi-Surface Inkpad, Timber Brown
CTMH White Daisy Ink
Craft Card Stock
White Ribbon
Upcoming CTMH Stanp of The Month for May 2016
Versamark Ink
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Tsukineko Full-Size StazOn Multi-Surface Inkpad, Timber Brown

Here is the video

No comments: